Extruded rods made of Polytetraflon™-PTFE have excellent chemical resistance to aggressive media. They are used to produce turned parts in many sectors, such as mechanical engineering or chemical industry.
- Application ranges from -260°C to +260°C (shortly up to +300°C)
- Almost universal chemical resistance
- Resistance to weathering and light
- Very good sliding properties
- Physiologically safe (food approval acc. to FDA and EU 10/2011)
- Compliance to REACH and RoHS II directives
In addition to the lengths of 1000 mm offered here, these rods are also available in a length of 2000 mm each. If you are interested, please contact us directly.